Welcome To Rocket Looks !!!Have you entered the GIVEAWAY, if no here is the LINK
Good News Good News Good News !!!
Well actually it's not that, which you are thinking. But more than that. My Brother-in-law and my Cousin both get engaged on this last Sunday ( off-course not with each other :-) )
I am very much excited for their weddings because I am the elder one among them and it will be my first celebration after my wedding in both the houses.
In Indian tradition marriages are almost like a function for the family, it has lots of customs, shoppings, get together with great pomp and show.
So to celebrate this joy with you people I am sharing this seasonal favorite fruit punch of mine. Java Plum Punch, I tried this first time to my friend's party and I just loved its color, sweet & tangy flavor which will give unique flavor to your taste buds. An ultimate refresher for this rainbow season.
250 gm - Java Plum ( Jamun )
1 cup - Water
1 ½ tbsp - Sugar
2 tbsp - Lemon Juice
½ tsp - Black Salt
¼ tsp - Black Pepper Powder
1 Lemon Slice for garnish
- In a pan, boil the plums with sugar + water, on medium flame till they get softened properly.
- Separate plums from water and let them cool.
- After it is cooled down, De-seed the plums with the help of your fingers or knife.
- Now blend the pulp with that strained water, which was left after boiling.
- You will get bit thick juice, but if you want you can strain it again.
- Add black salt, lime juice, black pepper according to your taste and refrigerate for few hours.
- Serve chilled with a garnish of lemon.