Welcome to RocketLooks !!!Today I have something different for you all. I know sometimes we may get curious to know about the person whose blog we are reading, following their recipes, fashion sense and it tickles to know about their view also. So to help you people, knowing me in better ways i have joined this Link up party. Their will be few random questions every week which i will be answering and sharing with you all.
Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you also want to join this linkup click Here.
1. Is your home air conditioned? If it's not air conditioned, is that by choice? Did you grow up with air conditioning? If not how did you cope with the heat? Share about a time or place you remember as being too hot-the temperature kind of hot, lest anyone be confused.
Yes,since Delhi lies in the northen region of India .Here inhabitants of northern region have to face extreme weather conditions.Hence survival is really very difficult in summers without A.C
2. What's something in your life right now that falls under the heading 'up in the air'?
As in earlier post, I told you my brother in law and sister getting married. What can be more than that.The preparations, fun, shopping all going on my head.
3. Your favorite light and airy dessert?
Mishti Doi from Farzi Cafe. It's an Bengali dessert but they made this on molecular gastronomy technology. While coming out of technicality procedure I would like to tell you the experience of having it. It was looking like a sphere (of an egg) and you need to gulp it one go. And when you put it, you feel it like a jelly which just slips in your tummy.
4. When did you last feel like you were 'floating on air'?
First time when my better half proposed me .
5. Airport, airmail, airtight, airhead...which have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Airport, Since me and my husband are fun loving, we love to travel, visit new places, observe different cultures, taste different foods.So we travel frequently.
6. Have you ever been to the Alps? If so where did you go? If not, is this a destination on your must-see list? If you were headed that direction this summer, which of the following would be your preferred activity...a gentle walk, a serious walk, a bike ride, a boat ride around one of the lakes, or summer snow skiing?
Yes, last year in June we have been to Mt Titlis. It was truly an amazing experience. If I will get the chance again to visit Alps , then this time I would surely try skiing because last time due to heavy snowfall it was closed. We did Gandola ride, bike ride, ice flyer, and played with snow. It was my first meet with snow.
7. What is one saying or phrase that was considered 'cool' when you were growing up?
I belong to India,some phrases which were considered cool for us were jhakas, mindblowing, dil garden garden ho gaya.
8. Insert your own random thought here.