Welcome to Rocket Looks!!!
Have you entered the Giveaway, if not here is the Link1. Way back when (the Hodgepodge bicentennial to be precise) several of you submitted questions as part of a giveaway I was hosting. I went back to that list for inspiration today and found a question submitted by Marla, who blogs over at Marla's Musings. Thanks Marla!
Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Have fun reading them, see you soon with another post.Expect some delay due to my new venture, which i have mention in earlier post also. And the once who are new to this post can have detailed information of this Hodgepodge from my previous post. Click here
She asks-At what age did you feel like a 'grown-up'?
When I got my 1st job in December 2012. I was just 22 and the feeling of independence is more than grownup.
What keeps you young now?
My cheerful and jolly nature and my spirit of living life at its fullest.
2. When did you last buy a vehicle?
On November 2013
Was this by design or because you had no other option?
No we very much like the design of Hyundai Verna Fluidic, and bought that only.
Was the car/truck purchased for your own personal use or was it bought for someone else to drive?
It was bought for both of us, me and my husband.
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being delightful and 1 being 'pass the Excedrin') how would you rate the experience?
I would rate it 6, because the Color we wanted was not available from 2 months, it was not in stock, and just after few months the company discontinued that Color because of long waiting list. So we had to switch to different Color .
3. Corn bread, corn chips, corn pudding, corn on the cob, cornflakes, corn chowder-your favorite of the corn-y foods listed? What needs to be served alongside your selection?
I love every one of them but my favourite is corn bread. Alongside I would love to have a cold drink, chips and pizza.
4. What's something in your life that regularly requires you to 'put your thinking cap on'?
Right now I am busy with my new venture which is going to start in August itself. So every time I am worried how everything gonna be. Would I be able to handle it properly ?
5. Share a favorite movie set in a school or classroom, or whose theme relates to school days in some way.
When I was in teen, a serial named "Shaaka Laaka Boom Boom " used to come, in which there was a boy who had magic pencil. Whatever he wants , he just draw from that, and that thing will come in front of him. I was so fascinated with that serial, Infact every child of our age was big fan of that serial.
6. Reading, writing, and 'rithmatic' are commonly referred to as the three R's. What are the three R's in your life right now?
Responsibility, Reliability and Reinforce
Responsibility of my new venture.
Reliability which my parents and husband has on me.
Reinforce myself everyday, for motivation and enthusiasm.
7. What's something you've learned or tried recently you can say was as 'easy as ABC'?
I recently tried Khandvi, a Gujrati dish. I always thought it will be difficult to make but when I gave it a try, it turned out very good and easy to prepare.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My 1st visiting card.
Linking up the post here