Welcome to Rocketlooks !!!
Have you entered the Giveaway, if not here is the LinkIf you love kohl then you must try this exciting shade, though I don't much use kohl but I love colored liners. They all are same in use but color gives little more glamour and who will leave the chance when you get glamours eyes from kohl.I bought this last year but could not resist myself to share the bling which I get each time while using it.
Product Description :
First of its kind in India with 2 in 1 benefit of a Kohl and Eyeliner.
Go all out with glamorous eyes in the most exciting Colossal Kohl – Turquoise which LINES like a kohl and DEFINES like a liner. Turquoise kohl is a refreshing twist on the conventional black kohl and must have fashion and beauty accessory.
Here’s why you’ll love it :
- Provides 12 hours of smudge-free intensity
- Color doesn’t smudge and fade
- Enriched with nourishing ingredients
- Features a unique tip that glides smoothly for even application.
- 100% suitable for your eyes.
You may but it from here.
My Experience with Maybelline Collosal Kohl Turquoise
It comes with a very cool, catchy and sling packaging, the signature Colossal range packaging.But this time with some twist, bright yellow colored tube with glossy turquoise strap of its name at the bottom.
The turquoise shade is like bright sea green color with some shiny particles. The shimmer in it is not much, you can wear in daytime also.
It's a gorgeous shade which just add freshness to your eyes.A best way to add some fun color to everyday looks.A couple of swipes and you are ready to bang on summers with such bright shades, so no doubt I like the color very much.
The texture is soft and smooth , so when you apply it , you don't need to stretch your eyes it just glides on the eyes automatically.Similar to previous Maybelline Collosal Kajal, it is quiet delicate and easily breakable, if you apply bit pressure it tends to breaks into chunks.
Pigmentation is quiet high, one swipe gives a good result, but to get intense turquoise shade you need to swipe 2-3 times.And I’ve not faced any smudging issues with it, so the claim of being smudge proof holds true to its state.
Coming on staying power, which is also very good.It lasted for 8-9 hours on my eyes and around 5-6 hours on my lower lashline, after which it starts fading from corners but does not disappear completely.At the end I need to use a makeup remover to get rid of it completely, just water won’t do. So yes its waterproof too.
Since the staying power is good you don’t have to worry about reapplying. Overall I am very happy using it.
Goods about Maybelline Collosal Kohl Turquoise
- The shade is really gorgeous which will suit every skin tone.
- Very smooth and silky texture.
- Cute, Hygienic and travel friendly packaging
- Can be used for dual purpose as eyeliner or kajal
- Stays for long time at least 7-8 hours and you need makeup remover to wipe it off completely.
- Smudge proof and waterproof
Bads about Maybelline Collosal Kohl Turquoise
- Delicate and breaks off from the pencil easily.
- Needs 2-3 swipes to get full color.
- Might cause irritation on the waterline, since most colored eye pencils do.
Linking up the post here