Welcome to Rocket Looks!!!
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!!
Have you entered the Giveaway, if not here is the Link
We are again back on Wednesday Hodgepodge. Hope you guys will have so much fun reading this questionnarie like I do in answering them. I am really busy nowadays in shopping as I told you, i have to attend two marriage function one of my brother in law and other of my cousin. So getting things ready for coming functions.Now coming to post.
1. When was the last time you relocated?On 12th December 2013
Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? Well what should I say for this, it was by myself, because I got married on that day and moved to my husband’s place.
Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future?No I am very much happy staying here.But yes I would like to move to different place to complete my 30 Things before I turn 30.
Best thing about moving to a new city or town? Got my Life partner whom I can annoy for the rest of my life.
Least favorite and/or hardest thing about moving house?Leaving my parents alone.
2. When were you last 'moved to tears'? Explain.
Just few hours ago, I was chopping chillies and accidentally I put my hand on my eyes.Within seconds my eyes started burning like fire and became hot red.
3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? What's the last thing you consumed in your car? Your go-to car snack when traveling long distance?
No as such there is no rule, but I cannot travel without candies, because I have motion sickness.
4. Share a favorite song relating to cars and/or driving.
“Long Drive pae chal” from movie Khiladi 768 (Bollywood)
5. What's your most frequently visited drive-thru...Starbucks? the bank? the pharmacy? some other window?
Coffee I don't like much so no to Starbucks , bank I don't need because I am always with my husband, he himself is a moving bank for me, medicines were brought by husband itself so our most frequent stops are Mcdonalds, pizza huts, KFC, Vaango, Johnny rockets and so on, you can include any food destination because we both are very foody.
6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category?
It depends on situation and sometimes on my mood, when I feel like lazy then nothing bothers me, I leave everything on my lovely husband.
7. When was the last time you got lost? Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?
I could not recall any incident, it's been ages when anything like that happened with me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am very much busy in shopping spree and for new business venture which will be starting soon.
Linking up the post here