Welcome to Rocket Looks !!!
Happy Independence Day !!!
Have you entered the Giveaway, if not here is the LinkHappy Birthday to our Independent India. It's been 69 years we got independence from Britishers , we were ruled by them for so many years, but that was different time, now everything has changed. But still we Indians have nature of forgiving, we forget everything and move on.
We celebrate this day by flying kites, inviting friends to lunch, get together with relatives and so on.You can see colorful kites flying all over the sky on this day.Not only kids even elders enjoy this day with full enthusiasm. As long as you can see, you will notice tiny tiny Lilliputs on their terrace, having fun together.
I still remember in my childhood days, we used to have family get together in our society. Where we used to take home made foods and then party. One year my mom cooked this Tricolor Macroni, it was so delicious that I still remember it's paste.So rejoiced those days again with the receipe.
Prep Time : 15 Min
Cook Time : 15 Min
- 2 cup - Macroni
- 1/2 cup - Onions ( Chopped in strips )
- 1/2 cup - Green Bell peppers ( Chopped in strips)
- 1/2 cup - Red Bell peppers ( Chopped in strips)
- 1/2 cup - Yellow Bell peppers ( Chopped in strips)
- 1/2 cup - Tomato purée
- 4-5 - Garlic cloves ( Finely Chopped )
- 2 tbsp - Oil
- 2 tsp - red chilli powder or 2 green chillies
- 1/2 tbsp - Mixed Herbs
- 1 tbsp - Cream Cheese (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp - Pizza seasoning or Oregano
- 1 tbsp - Tomato Ketchup
- 1 cube - Mozarelle cheese
- Take a pan, add 3 cups of water + 1/2 tsp salt + Macroni . Let them boil for 10 min, if required add more water.
- Once they are boiled properly, drain the water from it and add 7-8 ice cubes.This will help the Macroni to not stick to each other. If still you find them sticking wash them with cold water.
- Purée 2 medium sized tomatoes + 2 green chillies together , which will yield 1/2 cup purée.
- Now take a pan, add oil + garlic. Let them cook for 3-4 min till rawness of garlic finishes.
- Add chopped onions + green, yellow, red bell peppers. Cook them for 5-6 min on low flame.
- Add tomato purée + mixed herbs + oregano + cream cheese + tomato ketchup + salt.
- Put the lid and let all the spices get mixed up with all the veggies.
- Now add Macroni and cook for few minutes.
- Sprinkle some cheese over it. Your Tricolor Macroni is ready.