Welcome to Rocket Looks !!
Welcome to Rocket Looks !!
Have you entered the Giveaway, if not here is the LinkToday's post will be of Wednesday Hodgepodge. I shared its first post last week, those of you who already know what is this, good but for the new people let me brief about it.
It's a Linky party, in which there will be few random questions, which I will be answering and sharing with you all to know me in better ways.
So here are today's questions for Wednesday Hodgepodge.Click Here to reach directly to the Linky Party.
1. I recently read about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
Among all the four options, I guess "facing them head on" is quiet struggling for me, ( I am not only one, I think )but the day I will overcome this fear I will certainly the most happiest person in the world.
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
I will order a cute stuff toy to pamper myself, preferably a Minion. I received one few days back from McDonald's also.
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet...which 'trip' have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
Round trip to my sweet home. My mom was unwell so just went to see her.
|Me with my Mom|
I would love to skill myself in gymnastics, that will help me in staying healthy and active because it has come on my priority to be physical fit.
5. As July draws to a close, let's take inventory of our summer fun. Since the official first day of (North American) summer (June 20th) have you...been swimming? Yes , whole month in June
enjoyed an ice cream cone? Plenty with husband
seen a summer blockbuster? Yes, Tanu Weds Manu Returns ( Hindi Bollywood )
camped? Never in life, would love to.
eaten corn on the cob?Yes in this season, we get lot of them (coked on coal flame) garnished with rock salt + lemon.
gardened? No, I just hate insects which used to linger around plants.
deliberately unplugged? No
watched a ballgame? Not Interested
picked fruit off the vine? No
taken a road trip? Yes last weekend itself, went to Lunch with Hubby.
read a book? Not a Cup of my Tea
Are any of these activities on your must-do-before-summer-ends list? Yay I would love to go for camping before summer ends,
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What's your question?
None of my Concern.
7. What's your most listened to song so far this summer?
It could be hard to choose one because I love all the songs from "Tanu Weds Manu Returns"
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am planning to start my own business.So wish me luck :-)
Linking up the post here