Hello peopleHere are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. It's a Linky party, where host put some questions for each week, which we need to answer on our blog. Hope you enjoy reading them.
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
1.What's on your September calendar? Anything fun?
Yes tomorrow itself my brother in law getting engaged and on 23 he is having his birthday which we used to celebrate grand.So September will be very much happening and enjoy full.
2. You might be described as a natural born ?
Cook, because now when I have started cooking after marriage,I didn't know I can cook so well.I started enjoying cooking and always keep on trying something new
3. September is National Courtesy Month...what one act of courtesy would you most like to see more of in your home, town, or the world at large?
I would like to see more of kind behavior towards pet, especially dogs.
4. Eager beaver, chicken out, clam up, or let the cat out of the bag...of the phrases listed, which one have you related to most recently?
I was recently chicken out, when all of a sudden my stomach started paining like never before, after ultrasound when I get to know I have 5 renal stones, I had to postpone my saloon meeting, because the pain was unbearable, that I could not afford to bear it again.
5. What's your movie theater snack protocol?
Popcorn + Big soft drink
Do you chow down on snacks during the previews or wait until the movie begins?
We used to wait for songs to come in movie, because we don't wanna miss any dialogue or story.
Do you buy snacks or refuse to pay those kind of prices?
No we generally refuse to pay extra on those things, which we can have outside with affordable prices.
What's the last movie you saw in a theater?
Tanu Weds Manu Returns.
How many thumbs up would you give it?
I would rate it as a blockbuster, it was big hit.
6. Henry Ford is quoted as saying, "Nobody can think straight who does not work. Idleness warps the mind." Agree or disagree? Why?
I agree to the quote because when you are not doing anything, you are blocking your thinking and creativity. And there is one more quote with the similar meaning, Idle mind is house of Devil. So in that case there is high possibility of ending up in some trouble.
7. What's the last job you completed or task you performed where you had to 'work like a dog' until it was finished?
It was Rakshabandhan 29 August, when my maid was on leave, it was a very hectic day as I had to attend all the guests and was supposed to reach boutique as well.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tomorrow will be a big day for all of us, everything is ready. Just waiting to come it soon.
|Ring Ceremony Tray for tomorrow|
|Henna applied for tomorrow|