Hello peopleHere are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. It's a Linky party, where host put some questions for each week, which we need to answer on our blog. Hope you enjoy reading them.
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
I missed them so much last week. As she was busy in shifting and all. To participate in this Hodgepodge click here.
1. What have you 'fallen for' recently?
The one with whom I have deeply addicted to nowadays is color bar i-glide eye pencil-amethyst spark. It's not today I have fallen for it, it was last year, but when I read this, it just striked me in one go.
2. What's something you're 'squirreling away' for later?
Lots of stuff toys for my future bundle of joys. Well it's just an excuse, I love plush toys a lot, I am announcing publicly to all of you, if whenever you feel to gift me something, blankly go for toys. I would love them every time.
3. How do you like your apples? Sweet? Tart? Crisp? Cooked? Sweet
Apples are one of the super foods for fall...how often do you eat an apple either plain or as part of a favorite recipe?Here in India also, Apple is the seasonal fruit of this time, I usually have it in breakfast either plane or sometimes with my custard.
What's your favorite variety? I like Kashmiri Red Apples, they are cute, tasty and very juicy. (Kashmir is a beautiful city of North India, who showers our market with lots of healthy fruits every year)
4. According to Fodor's the ten best fall foliage trips in the US of A are-Aspen Colorado, The Catskills New York, The Berkshires Massachusetts, Columbia River Gorge Oregon, Green Mountain Byway Vermont, Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway New Mexico, Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee, Upper Peninsula Michigan, Lake of the Ozarks Missouri, and Glacier National Park Montana. Which would you most like to visit this fall and why?
Probably if I get the chance to visit US , I would love to visit each one of them. Anyways, Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina ,I would like to visit for sure.
5. The topic of legalizing marijuana was raised in the most recent televised political debate so let's wade in too. Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia currently have laws legalizing marijuana in some form. Four states have legalize marijuana for recreational use. Your thoughts? Not interested, not a cup of my tea.
6. Are you okay to watch a movie already in progress or do you need to always see it from the beginning? If it's a new release I would love to see from beginning only.
How about jumping into a TV series somewhere in the middle? Is that okay? TV serials I don't mind to indulge in between, after one or two episodes you can get the idea of missed one.
7. Thursday (September 24) is National Punctuation Day. What rule of punctuation trips you up most often? If you have noticed I do have habit of putting exclamation mark many a time.
What rule of punctuation, when broken by someone else, bugs you the most? When people, forget to put Comma between two connecting lines.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
In the last post, when I was talking about my pregnant friend. Yesterday she had went for her regular checkup, where suddenly she started bleeding and lost her baby again for the 3rd time in 2 years.I was shaken, after hearing this news. God bless her and give the strength to endure this pain.
Linking up the post here