Hello peopleHere are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. It's a Linky party, where host put some questions for each week, which we need to answer on our blog. Hope you enjoy reading them.
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
1. Last thing you did on the spur of the moment?
Yesterday during lunch when I found the yogurt has become bit sour, and my husband will not have it, I thought of making "Dhahi Kabab" and gave it a try for the first time, and to my surprise they turned out so well that my husband doubted me that I have ordered them. It was biggest compliment for me from my husband.
2. How well informed do you feel about the current Syrian refugee crisis?
Nowadays I am hell busy with my family functions and moreover I have developed some kind of pain in my stomach due to renal stones, so I hardly get time to update myself with day to day happenings in the world.
3. What have you changed your mind about?
Initially I was very rigid with my food habits but eventually realized that one should always give try to food of different cultures, states or countries.
4. A medium sized non-poisonous snake found it's way into the pool trap this weekend. If you'd been sitting poolside would you have fished it out? Gone running? Called for help? Pretended not to know? Continued swimming?
Surely I will call for help otherwise me myself will not be able to go to that pool again.
5. September 10th is National TV Dinner Day...what's your idea of a great TV dinner? (Or at least a pretty good one!)
Well me and my husband both does not like watching TV during dinner, because that is the quality time which we spend together during his busy days. So if i would be given option I would like to watch some comedy shows or songs.
6. Samuel Johnson is quoted as saying, "Courage is reckoned the greatest of all virtues; because, unless a man has that virtue, he has no security for preserving any other." Would you agree?
Yes I agree.
Where have you seen that played out recently?
Recently when I went to shopping for my BIL engagement, there I saw, a guy was passing weird comments on a girl and as the girl didn't say anything, he tried to cross his limits but then a guy slapped him and he immediately ran away from there.If he had not shown the courage, the guy must have continued with his Eve teasing activity.
What's the second greatest virtue?
Second greatest virtue I guess is honesty.
7. What are three words you have trouble remembering how to spell?
There are many such words In fact which troubled me a lot to spell. Some of them are pneumonia, trivananthapuram and phychiatrist. I really doubt if I spelled them correct.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
On this Sunday my BIL got engaged. So I am sharing the pic of mine with my mother in law which is surely going to give you a glimpse of Indian Wedding.
Linking up the post here