Welcome to Rocketlooks!!!
Thrilled to tell you a another good news. My husband has completed 4 years with his business. Very proud to my hubby, it's not at all easy to dare to run a business, when you have already done job for few years, where all you need to do is complete a certain task in some amount of time and then get back to home with no worries of tomorrow and wait for month end to get credited your account with some green stuff.
It’s a lifetime risk and it merely depends on luck and hard work. It sounds easy to people, that they have full freedom to do whatever they want to according to their priorities, but it's not like that, a businessman life is not certain. He does not know, whether he would be able to grab a good project from market or not. He needs to work harder with his employee to get the work on time. He needs to keep everyone happy among the deals rest it won't work out.
To successfully run a business, first you need to work on it, then it will start working for you. It requires dedication, commitment, patience, leadership skills and last but not least "the zeal" to do something great in your life on your own. And yes I can proudly say my husband has everything, that's why today we have been living a cheerful and lavish life. Thank you so much Mr Husband for your great efforts and now it's time to put some effort for you, to make you feel special.Well by the way my husband does business of Website & Software Development. You can check out his website HERE
I know he loves eating anything sweet, either it could be any Indian sweet, chocolates, cookies, puddings, ice cream, jams, jaggery sweets etc .He fulfills this proverb very truly "Indian Brahmins have always big belly because they can stay without food but not without sweets".Today I am going to make something which is rarely available here and many people would not have any chance to taste it either including me.
Dulce de Leche, a creamy dreamy heavenly Milk Jam, which can be used as a dessert topping, in cakes, cookies, bars, coffee and several other desserts. Don’t go on its name, you can easily prepare it at home. It looks like a caramel sauce, but in taste wise it is very different. It is caramelized on low heat for long time.
There are several methods to make this, but the easiest one is Pressure Cooker Method. I was hell lot of scary before making it, even stayed outside the kitchen, in the fear of bursting the can, but nothing of that sort happened.
I have never been tempted to make Dulce De Leche (DDL) at home neither I like intense caramelized flavor nor too sweet nectar. But the curiosity whether it will work or not, or how it will come as final result, because its prepared with very unusual technique that you will also doubt me while reading the recipe.
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Take a pressure cooker and sealed condensed can. Put the can in sideways, otherwise when the water boils it will bounce up and down. So keep it in lying position.
- Fill the cooker with water above the level of the can by 2 inches. Make sure the level of water should be above the can, otherwise there will be shortage of water.
- Keep the flame on high till one whistle then make it as low as possible for exactly 35-40 minutes.
- Make sure you don’t move the cooker lid just after switching the flame. Wait till all the pressure releases by own.
- Open the lid after 20-25 minutes and let the water cool down, don’t remove the can from the cooker, because the process inside the can is going on.
- Once water is cooled down, remove the can from water and wait for 5-10 min.
- Voila, your DDL is ready.
- You can keep it in fridge for 3-4 weeks.
- Keep it in airtight container.
- It can be softened on double boiler, because it get thick once cooled as you can see in pictures, I have put it in fridge.