Hello peopleHere are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. It's a Linky party, where host put some questions for each week, which we need to answer on our blog. Hope you enjoy reading them. To participate in this Hodgepodge click here.
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
1. It's October so let's get this out there first thing...have you jumped on the all-things-pumpkin bandwagon? How so?
No, not at all, I just hate pumpkins Infact I am amazed how people of other countries like this so much and have lots of recipes of pumpkin, may be the type of pumpkin which is available in India is not that tasty to experiment with it.
2. "We have more power than will; and it is often by way of excuse to ourselves that we fancy things are impossible." Francois Duc De la Rochefoucauld
What's something you once thought impossible, but in hindsight see as more a matter of lack of will?
Hmm I think weight loss, I have gained 8 kgs after my marriage but whenever I decide to loose some weight my husband pamper me with pizzas, burgers and chocolates. I know it's just an excuse, I need to empower my will than excuses.
3. The rose is America's National Flower, but every state also has its own (click here to see the list). Are you happy with yours? If you were in charge what would you declare your state's flower? If you're outside the U.S. what bloom would you like to see labeled as your country's national flower?
India's National Flower is Lotus and I love it the way it blooms. It grows in dirty water with its long stalk, far above the water, bearing the flower at the top. It remains untouched with the impurity. Isn't it beautiful to stay pious and pure between all of this?
4. What have you lost interest in recently?
Wearing Saree, a traditional wear of Indians, but I think I need to develop it soon for upcoming celebrations.Because I know I look gorgeous in that, if you don't trust me then check this POST. And tell me how I look ?
5. In your opinion, who's the best living musician?
Currently I love Yo Yo Honey Singh, but the fact is the lyrics which he writes don't have any base or meaning but still it sounds good while listening them.He gives a totally different style statement to the whole track.
6. S'mores-love 'em or no? Oops I never had the chance to eat them.
Ever make them indoors? No, but would love to one day.
Last time you sat around an outdoor fire? Could not remember, may be on Lohri Festival which is celebrated on 14,January. This festival is celebrated with great pomp and show among Sikh community. They do get together with outdoor campfire, tap their feet on desi beats and have roasted peanuts and popcorn. Similar to s'more you can say.
Are making s'mores and sitting round a fire pit on your autumn bucket list? Not really.
Do you have an autumn bucket list? Yes to have s'more celebration soon in this fall season.
7. Your favorite small town? Why?
I like the Khajjiar in H.P. (India). Its called Mini Switzerland of India.The dense deodars, pines , lush green meadows, blue sky, slopped terrain along with a beautiful lake.What can more please to our eyes and souls.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My husband got into a new business with one of his friend who is already doing it for 3-4 years. He was capturing the small area only within his niche, and now when he got experience of all the work, he decided to expand it at large scale with the help of my husband.
My husband has business of Website & Software Development, so to embark his image virtually on Internet also, they have setup a joint venture for online delivery of cakes at the door step for 24 hours.
Wish him luck for his upcoming journey. You can check out the page Here. (Website is in process)
Linking up the post here