Welcome to Rocket Looks!!!
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!!
Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. It's a Linky party, where host put some questions for each week, which we need to answer on our blog. Hope you enjoy reading them. To participate in this Hodgepodge click here.
1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar?
Yes a very brightest & biggest festival is coming for indians, DIWALI. This festival spiritually signifies the victory of light over darkness. Its like Christmas for us, every market, shops, people, children wait for this.
But before that today is Ahoi Ashtami, a festival which is celebrated by keeping fast for well-being and long life of children. On this day mothers hold a fast from dawn to dusk and then break it during twilight after sighting stars in the sky. Here are few pictures of me after pooja.
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
I would like to give it to God, to help me in every hurdles of my life and a big thank you for giving me such a wonderful family, who cares, helps and loves me like a daughter
3. Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
Garlic bread is my all time favorite, but last week i tried to make banana bread which also tasted good and i cant resist myself for eating Naan when i have any spicy curry with me and last but not least Biscuit is my anytime munchkin when ever i feel hungry. So you might be thinking how much love i have for bread, you can also check my recipe for Whole Wheat Bread HERE
4. What's something you have in abundance? Clothes
Is that a good thing? Yes off-course, girls could never be satisfied with their wardrobe, we do have stack full of clothes but still we feel we don't have anything to wear
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Yes my Maternal Grand Mother.
Who's your favorite redhead? My Nani (Grand mother), she never applies color instead she uses Henna leaves to dye her hair naturally.
6.Are you happy with your state ? Yes very much, I live in capital of India.
If not what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state? We do have so many historical monuments to capture great shots.
Have you snapped a photo there? Yes its a pic of Jama Masjid a mosque in red sandstone built in mughal architecture where 25K people can pray in one go.
7. I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here's this week's question-
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
You need to be patient, and calm sometimes to not unnecessarily create problems in your relation. As time passes you get more matured to handle your life, so always give some time to yourself and to your spouse.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here is the picture of my BIL birthday, the cake was so yummy, soft, moist and spongy. Gurgaon people can avail this chance to have it at your doorstep anytime. You can order from HERE.
Linking up the post here