Hello peopleHere are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. It's a Linky party, where host put some questions for each week, which we need to answer on our blog. Hope you enjoy reading them. To participate in this Hodgepodge click here.
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
Welcome to Rocket Looks!!
1. What's something that has recently 'tried your patience'?
Day before yesterday my husband has went with one of his friend for a small business trip of 2 days. After reaching there he got so busy that he didn't bother to call me once in two days. Those were the two bad days who tested my patience at peak, but somehow I managed to control my expectations and gave a chance to husbands careless behavior.
2. Do you think patience comes to us naturally or is it something you have to learn as you grow? What I feel is, it comes by time, day by day it make spaces in your behavior.It is realized by myself that I have become more patient since I have entered my new phase of life Married-hood. I have not forced myself to learn this, it came naturally to me.
On a scale of 1-10 generally how patient are you? (1=I blow up at the drop of a hat and 10=I've got all the time in the world).
Hmmm I would rate myself 6, there are certain situations on which I could not control my emotions, though I know it's not the correct way to deal but gradually I will start doing justice with them also.
3. Share about a time when you felt like you could fly.Or a time you wished you could fly. Or a time you felt like you were flying.
When I did para-motoring on my 23rd Birthday with my fiance, it was my first birthday with him, he planned that day very beautifully. I was not so adventurous person but his company made me like that. The whole experience was very thrilling and unique, I felt like a free bird.
4. Your favorite song with the word fly in the title or lyrics, or your favorite song that relates to flying in some way?
"Dil Titli ban Uda" which means "Heart is flying like a butterfly" from movie "Chennai Express"
5. What's in your fall picnic basket and where are we picnicking in your neck of the woods this time of year?
No time to go for any picnic or something, from August onwards in India, every month you have 2-3 festivals till December. And the big festival which is approaching us next month is "Diwali". On this day people light their houses with lots of candles, diyas and rangolis and children light crackers for the whole night. Everyone celebrate this day to welcome the Lord Ram from his exile to his city after 14 years. He was forced to stay in forest for 14 years by one of his mother, and when he returned the whole city were lightened and the sky was sparkling with crackers.
I will be very much busy in preparation of Diwali Crafts. You can have a look of my handicrafts HERE.
6. Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, landscaping...which skill would you most like to possess.
I would like to learn Landscaping.
How would you put that skill to use today?
I will start to plant some essential trees to our outdoors so that it will please to our eyes and environment.
7. What's something you think is too expensive to justify buying lately?
I love dogs specially the tiny ones, pocket dogs. And Maltese is the one on which I have crush from several years. Hopefully I will get him when my budget allows me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is 1st day of Navratri Festival. A festival which is celebrated for 9 days, ladies used to do fasting for 9 days, and then on last day, they feed 9 girls with delicious foods. Rest i will tell you in another post.
Linking up the post here