Welcome to Rocket Looks!!!Happy Vodka Day. I know many of guys must have addicted of this on every weekend. The recipe which I am going to share with you today is also in same row. You can't stop yourself at one like vodka shots. The more you take, more it will tickle your tastebuds for long, increase your craving to have one more.
They are melt in mouth, soft, gooey and deliciously goodness in every bite, the way I love them.This is really a great recipe because it uses things that you may already have in your hand.Walnut makes the difference with this simple homemade treat, a great recipe for chocolate brownies with nuts.They'll gone before you know it.Now don't let me test your patience for more.
- 1 Cup - Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup - Condensed Milk (Recipe Here)
- 1/2 Cup - Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup - Cashews
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp - Butter
- Grease the loaf tin and line with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and add condensed milk to it.
- Fold butter + vanilla essence + nuts to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into tin and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove parchment paper once set and cut into bite pieces, serve cold.
- You can add only walnuts or any other nuts also.
- Butter is optional, you can avoid it.
- Spread some chocolate sauce or white chocolate over the top to garnish it.