Welcome to Rocket Looks!!!Winters has approached to India at some level. It’s not so good for us this time, usually we wait for chilly winds, hot soups, lots of green veggies, red cheeks, high boots. But this time we are worried to cope with it as we do have heaps of work to complete before our family function, which in January. This sudden change in weather will create problems for us as we are not expecting it very soon. But nevertheless before it comes in full swing we should not leave the chance to enjoy sweet and tangy flavors of summer fruits. I just hate removing red pearls from shell, they just splutter here and there with stains, thankfully I do have juicer which saves me from all this stuff. We just need to cut sphere fruits in two halves like semi circle then rest my juicer will handle to soothe my taste buds. Isn't it magical to get fresh juice within minutes of your choice . To add more sweetness and flavors to my glass I used pineapple to give nice aroma and color to my palette. Pinch of black pepper just let you flow in your dreams, a glass of freshness, windy weather, chit chat with your spouse, a perfect sipping evening
- 3 cup- Pomegranate
- 2 cup- Pineapple (chopped)
- ½ tsp – Black Pepper
- ½ tsp – Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp – Sugar
- ½ cup- Water (if required)
- 1 cup- Ice cubes
- Take a juicer jar, add pomegranate + pineapple + pepper + ice cubes.
- Check the taste and consistency of a juice, if required add water + sugar+ lime juice according to your taste.
- To add more freshness to your eyes while sipping, you can make your own ice cubes with some pomegranate seeds and pineapple cubes. This will enhance the beauty of juice.
Linking up the post here